Dog & Baby/Child Safety
Gail specializes in preparing dogs for life with children and dog/child dynamics. Please contact her for a personalized plan for your family.
Gail is a licensed presenter with Family Paws Parent Education and Doggone Safe. Please contact her if your group or clinic would like to learn more about dog bite prevention and helping families transition from pet parents to parents with pets.
Gail Czarnecki Dog Training provides customized individual dog training and small group classes in the Metro-East and St Louis area.
Do you want:
- A dog who listens to you the first time?
- A dog who willingly does what you ask?
- A safe home environment for your children?
- Positive training methods that are based on the latest scientific knowledge about dog training and behavior?
Gail Czarnecki Dog Training can help.
- Safe dog/baby interactions including preparing your dog for the arrival of your new baby
- Family pet manners
- Unruly dogs
- Shy dogs
- Teaching complex behaviors
- Therapy dog preparation
- Puppy Kindergarten starting April 13 at Horseshoe Lake Animal Hospital
Go to "Contact Us" for more information.